The HTC U 11 Dual is the latest Android mobile device that Taiwanese Company HTC Corporation has put on the Australian market about a couple of months ago. Though it’s a great combination of beauty and strength and loaded with numerous stunning features, still HTC U11 Dual 128GB Mobile Phone prices in Australia are very affordable. And this is the phone best suited for users of all types. In this article, we have discussed pros and cons of this smartphone so let’s have an eye on.
Pros of HTC U11 Dual Smartphone:
First thing first, we have explained various pros of HTC U11 Dual smartphone in terms of unique design, impressive camera, edge sense and audio quality.
1: Unique Design
- The back of the phone is designed with Liquid Surface material allowing it to glisten with two distinct colors together.
- Additionally, it’s the curved glass with eye-catching colors and the way it reflects the light absolutely makes it stand out from the crowd.
2: Impressive Camera
- HTC U11 Dual 128GB Mobile Phone is equipped with a 12MP primary camera along with features such as Dual-Pixel Diode Technology and Super-speed Autofocus.
- More than this, it lets you take dozens of photos in mere seconds with clarity and stability.
- Besides, feature “Auto HDR Boost” has been used to utilize HDR in your normal shots without experiencing any lag.
3: Edge Sense
Edge Sense technology is one of the unique parts of HTC U11 Dual smartphone. Not only it can be used to perform multitasks but allows you to simply press built-in pressure sensors on the right or left of the phone in order to take pictures.
4: Audio Quality
Interestingly, HTC has lots of when it comes to audio quality. The loudspeakers are good and thanks to a Snapdragon 835 processor as they also support “Active Noise Cancellation.”
Cons of HTC U11 Dual Smartphone:
Now let’s take a look at several cons of HTC U11 Dual smartphone.
1: No Headphone Jack
- Although the HTC U11 Dual 128GB Mobile Phone prices are reasonable HTC made a mistake by taking the no headphone jack route.
- However, the HTC U11 Dual users have the option to plug their headphones into the USB-C port.
2: Non-removable battery
- Another con is non-removable 300mAh battery. So if you found any problem in it, you cannot change the battery yourself.
- Also, it drains faster when we use 5.5-inches LCD screen smartphone for office work.
- The HTC U11 doesn’t come with IR technology which is one of the major drawbacks of this device
- It doesn’t support both SIM cards and a memory card in parallel.
- And the micro USB 2.0 charging port is relatively old
4: Fragile Glass Design
- The HTC U11 is made with Gorilla Glass whereas its 5.5-inch Super LCD touchscreen is clean.
- It can be very well concerning for those who aren’t always too careful with their phones.
Though the design is modern and innovative, sadly, comes at a cost.