As far as gadgets are concerned, tablet devices were highly interesting and amazing. These can be used for watching movies, playing games, or even for reading interesting books online. Furthermore, you can also use it as an office laptop as it is less heavy than the laptop.
Most tablets can perform multiple things at a time, and even some can go beyond your expectations. Microsoft brought Windows Surface devices into the market that were tablets in reality. Even Amazon was also involved seriously in the race with Fire series tabs.
Talking about the year 2017, some of the best tablets have been already launched. Here, we are comparing some of the best tablets of the year 2017. But in the meantime, tablets price comparison online is necessary because you don’t want to waste your valuable money.
Apple iPad Mini 4
If you are in search of reliable and solid tablet device, then you should opt for Apple iPad Mini There are several good things about this tablet, which are described below.
- Apple iPad Mini 4 has a touch ID.
- It contains a smaller footprint.
- When it comes to weight, it is so light for convenient grip.
- The one big disadvantage of this tablet is that it offers fewer accessories.
- Similarly, it provides less support comparing with full-size iPads.
- iPad Mini 4 has only a few multitasking options.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
Although there are many tablets on the market if you are looking for some stylish and smart tab, Galaxy Tab S3 is for you. Let’s discuss its positives and negatives.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 offers very nice stylus integration.
- Best of all, the tablet is small and lightweight.
- It has a bright screen.
- Galaxy Tab S3 Android is still not very best.
- Another drawback of the Tab S3 is that it doesn’t include an exceptional camera.
- It is also lacking in multitasking.
Google Pixel C
Google Pixel C is only good for those who love Google. With average specifications, you will be able to get Google support. Let’s check its goods and drawbacks in detail.
- Google Pixel C offers clever keyboard design.
- It provides Google Support for your convenience.
- The design is good enough for getting customer attraction.
- The price of Google Pixel C is very high. If you are shopping in Australia, then don’t forget to compare Google tablets prices in Australia.
- If you love using Android, this is not the tablet to choose.
Amazon Fire HD 8
If you are really limited in budget, and still want to purchase a tablet then Amazon Fire HD 8 is specifically designed for you. And the other good thing about that it is backed by Amazon, a well-known e-commerce and cloud platform.
- Amazon Fire HD 8 is automatically tied to Prime content.
- Available at the super cheap price.
- A product of Amazon.
- The main drawback of the tablet device is that it is very slow.
- Another bad thing is about its mediocre screen.
- The section of the apps is not very good.
Now you can guess the bottom line. As far as tablet things are concerned, there is only one tablet that fits in almost all aspects, according to most people. And that is an Apple iPad without any doubt. Everything else has either converted to traditional gadget status or was left behind in the continuous race of technology.