Without a doubt, Sony has a wide variety of smartphones in the Australian market and it’s apparently kept in high-priced mobiles manufactures. But when it comes to Sony Xperia XA1 smartphone, it’s an update of the XA with a small overhaul in terms of design and great improvement in hardware. Though the Sony Xperia XA1 Mobile Phone prices in Australia are higher for what the device offers, it has already dropped significantly and is already worth it though. And this is absolutely the phone best suited for all. Here, we have mentioned major pros and cons of this flagship device so let’s get started.
Pros of Sony Xperia XA1 Smartphone:
First and foremost, we have discussed several pros of Sony Xperia XA1 smartphone in terms of camera, display, performance, design, and battery. So let’s dive into them.
- Sony Xperia XA1 is equipped with a superb rear camera of 23MP having features such as Phase Detection, Laser Autofocus and LED flash.
- It’s capable to let you take numerous photos in mere seconds with stability and clarity.
- An 8MP sensor sits on the front which takes stunning selfies even a Flash helps you take high-quality photos in low-light condition.
- The device presents a size of a 5.0-inch capacitive display with pixel density for its resolution (294ppi) despite Sony Xperia XA1 32GB Mobile Phones prices.
- It takes your enjoyment to the next level when watching movies, playing games even browsing the Internet.
- This phone won’t disappoint you in terms of performance as it runs Android OS, v7.0 Nougat and has MediaTek MT6757 Helio P20 with fast CPU.
- It contains Octa-core (4 x 2.3GHz Cortex – A53 & 4 x 1.6 GHz Cortex –A53) which offers a superb performance without any lags.
- The design is impressive and looks stylish as it has almost invisible bezels at the side.
- Moreover, it sports a flat edge which is a hallmark of Xperia devices.
- Sony Xperia comes with 2300mAh Li-Lon battery which is quite enough for backup.
- The phone is being supported by Quick Charging as well so you no need to worry about the battery running out.
Cons of Sony Xperia XA1 Smartphone:
Apart from pros, every device comes with some cons as well and same goes to Sony Xperia XA1.
1: No Water and Dust Resistant
- Most of the Sony smartphones come with “Water Resistant” feature, but sadly Xperia XA1 lacks behind.
- Even it cannot be protected from a light rain, normal exposure to water, splashes or accidental spills.
2: Non-removable Battery
- It drains faster when using 5.0-inch large Full HD screen smartphone for office work.
- Non-removable 2300mAh battery is one of the major drawbacks as if you found any problem in it, you cannot change the battery yourself.
3: Other Cons
- The device doesn’t offer productive features such as Gyroscope, and Compass.
- It comes with less number of sensors.
- It looks thin at 7.62mm.
- The phone doesn’t contain a fingerprint sensor to increase the security level.
- Graphics performance isn’t up to the mark due to the weak GPU.
Although Sony Xperia XA1 Mobile Phones prices are bit higher even when it comes to the new XA1, it is out of range from an average smartphone user.